·All materials, works of art and/or personal belongings left at the
studio for longer than 3 months will be donated or disposed of.
· All Artist Members, Clay Club and Open Studio/Wheel times
are for non-instructional access to the studio and users must take
at least one class to learn the setup of the studio, glazing and
how to use the equipment. Instruction is not available during
these open times.
· Clean up after yourself. If you use it, clean it. If you take it out,
put it away. Wipe your table before you leave. Make sure that
glazes are returned to their shelves. In general, leave it as you
found it or better .
· Class cancelations must be made 24 hours in advance or you
will forfeit your class.
· Work within your allotted time. Remember to start cleaning up
with enough time to finish within your allotted time. It is not fair
to the incoming class if you are cleaning up on their time.
Cleanup is considered part of your class/studio time.
· Payment at the time of booking reserves your spot in class.
Payment for services are due prior to service. The studio does not
· Class packages and Gift Certificates expire 1 year from
purchase date. Monthly memberships expire 1 month from
purchase date. Special offers expire on the date stated on the
Fire & Mud Studios
1565 Creek Street, Ste 106
San Marcos CA 92078
Fire & Mud (760) 622-9169